Coaching is a great way to assist people in making their dreams become reality so they can live extraordinary lives.
The coach and client work together in a partnership to choose the focus, format, and desired outcomes for their work. Through regular sessions, the client and coach identifies what is most important to the client and helps them align their thoughts, word and actions accordingly. The client works with the coach to identify what they want personally and professionally and supports them in achieving a life that they really want and love.
The coach’s role is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources and creativity that the client already has. A coach will also:
- Encourage the client to set goals that inspire and excite.
- Stretch the client further than they have done on their own.
- Help the client to focus to produce results quickly
- Provide the client with tools, support and structure to achieve more .
Coaching really works when there is commitment and:
- The client is willing to learn, grow and take action.
- There is a gap between where the client is now and where they want to be.
How is coaching different from counseling?
Coaching is designed to help clients improve their learning and performance, and enhance their quality of life.Coaching concentrates primarily on the present and future.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy. Coaching does not focus on the past or on the past’s impact on the present. Coaching is not psychotherapy and emotional healing is not the focus of coaching.